BREAKING: Fox News Calls For Prayers After Host Is Forced To Undergo Major Surgery
Ever since the end of last month, Fox News host Neil Cavuto has been on a leave of absence. Now, fans are praying for Cavuto after it was revealed that he recently underwent open heart surgery.
According to Western Journalism, a source with the network said Cavuto had the surgery on Monday.
“Knowing Neil,” the source noted, “he’ll be back as soon as he can, but he is slated to return to hosting his three programs on Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network later this year.”
Our thoughts are with Neil Cavuto as he recovers–we can’t wait to have him back Fox News soon. https://t.co/kbHYQDaUhr
— Special Report Team (@SpecialReport) June 21, 2016
Many of the fans had not known why Cavuto took his leave of absence.
— Sarah (@mumwhit) June 22, 2016
Unfortunately, this was not the first health scare for Cavuto. The popular host has lived with multiple sclerosis for almost two decades, and prior to that diagnosis, he battled and beat cancer. In a 2007 interview, he said that the MS diagnosis was far worse than cancer.
“There’s no endgame here,” he said, “no cure here, no concoction of chemotherapy or radiation that could make it all go away.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.