Arnold Schwarzenegger Throws Trump Under The Bus, Says For The First Time Ever In His Life…

Share This Story

Following an extremely graphic audio leak where Trump talks about having sex with married women top Republicans are jumping from Trump in droves. The most recent is Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Arnold Schwarzenegger made the following statement Saturday morning.

“For the first time since I became a citizen in 1983, I will not vote for the Republican candidate for President,” the former governor of California said in a statement.

“But as proud as I am to label myself a Republican, there is one label that I hold above all else — American,” he continued in his statement.

“So I want to take a moment today to remind my fellow Republicans that it is not only acceptable to choose your country over your party — it is your duty.”

Via TheHill: The iconic actor was chosen by NBC earlier this year to serve as Trump’s replacement on the hit reality show “Celebrity Apprentice.”

Simultaneously, Trump was set to appear in Wisconsin with the top Republican in the country, Speaker Paul Ryan. Ryan released a statement uninviting Trump, who will no longer be attending, Mike Pence – Trump’s VP Pick, was supposed to attend. He no longer will.

Share This Story

What do you think?