MICHIGAN IS CALLED – AND THE NEXT PRESIDENT IS….

Share This Story

The entire world is currently waiting on the polling results from the state of Michigan, since Donald Trump will win the election if he comes out victorious there. Now, the latest results from Michigan have suggested that a Trump presidency is indeed imminent.

According to NBC News, Trump currently has a narrow lead over Hillary Clinton in Michigan, with 48% to her 47%.

screen-shot-2016-11-09-at-12-30-31-am

However, given the fact that many of the districts that have yet to be counted are conservative, the extremely-liberal New York Times has just given Trump a massive edge in the battleground state. They have just reported that Trump has a 65% chance of winning Michigan, while Clinton only has a 35% chance.

screen-shot-2016-11-09-at-12-30-58-am

With even the New York Times admitting that he will win Michigan, it seems safe to assume at this point that Trump will carry the state, and will therefore win the presidency. SHARE this story if you’re PROUD to be a Trump supporter!

Share This Story

What do you think?