Barack Hussein Obama has found himself in hot water this week after it was revealed that his appearance at the 2015 Paris Climate Change Conference cost Americans millions of tax dollars.
According to Judicial Watch, taxpayers paid $4,165,068.40 to send Obama to the conference. $2,840,896.80 was spent on flight expenses, and an additional $1,324,171.60 was spent on accommodations. Here’s the full expense report:
- $82,991.60 was spent on air and rail travel.
- $706,065 was spent on Parisian hotels.
- $531,598 for rental vehicles.
- $10,820 in overtime pay was run up.
- Cell phones were rented for $2,562.
- Cell phone usage cost $679.
- A copier was rented for $652.
- $624 in “miscellaneous” expenses.
The Secret Service stayed at a number of luxury hotels, including the InterContinental Paris Le Grand. Rooms were also booked at the Hilton Astor, Marriott Ambassador, Marriott Rive Gauche, and Mercure Tour Eiffel.
Both Air Force One and a C-32A (which is generally used by either the secretary of state or the first lady) were used for the trip.
- Air Force One travelled a total of 14.4 hours @ $180,118 per hour for a total of $2,593,699.20.
- The C-32A travelled 15.6 hours @ $15,846 per hour for a total of $247,197.60.
These bills do not include expenses for additional cabinet members’ travel and catering, Secret Service meals, meeting rooms, etc., so the total is actually much higher that what has been stated. SHARE this story if you are SICK of footing the bill for Obama’s lavish vacations!